If you would like to hear about 70 life changing results that Creatrix® has had thousands of people, please click this link.
Did You Know:
- By the time they reach the age of 18, women can have up to 8 times the amount of hormones that trigger emotional outbursts compared to men.
- Believed to be responsible for almost all of what makes you who you are, Epigenetics may be the reason why you look and behave the way you are. By changing your genetic landscape and removing the old, tainted view of the past, there’s a possibility that you can achieve almost-instant wellness.
- During the genetic development of twins, they may inherit genes that trigger breast cancer. Although they both possess the gene, it’s possible that only one of them may contract the disease. This phenomenon can only be explained through Epigenetics.
- The body of a woman who frequently experiences stress may be subject to hormonal levels beyond what the body is safely capable of handling. This can have a dangerous effect on one’s health.
- Women are more likely to suffer from migraines and anxiety and depression while men may be more susceptible to contract ADHD or Asperger’s syndrome.
- The female brain uses both hemispheres of the brain to process language, men commonly utilize only the left side for language processing.
- During childbirth, a woman’s deep limbic system produces hormones that trigger maternal instincts and counteract the effects of stress-inducing hormones released during the ordeal of being in labor. This means that a woman can potentially be exposed to hormonal levels beyond what is usually normal and have serious complications to their emotional and mental condition.
- The female body produces only half the amount of serotonin that the male body produces.
- Women handle experiences with intuitiveness and perception while men deal with their environment using logic and practicality. Because of this, women often fail to see the big picture to the point of being too emotional and end up getting stuck in a rut and find it impossible to move on emotionally. The problem is that no matter how often you try to use positive verbal reinforcement and assurance, she is not likely to respond if she does not feel it deep inside her core. She will never change unless a specific, female-minded method like Creatrix® is used to help her achieve a peaceful disposition and clarity of mind.